WHAT IS PCO HIRE?
- How does PCO Car hire work?
- Rent a Uber approved PCO car from just £165/pw. Minimum rental is 4 weeks and you can return the car with one week’s notice if you need a break. All the servicing is free and there are no hidden charges even for breaks or tyres.
- Are all of your cars Uber compatible?
- Yes. Every Otto car is Uber approved. In fact, we are London’s fastest-growing PCO fleet.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO PAY?
- What is the deposit?
- There is a £500 deposit which must be paid when you collect the car and is fully refundable upon the return of the vehicle so long as there no dents nor bodywork damage. We also ask for the first week’s rent upfront(see car prices)
- What is the minimum rental contract?
- Four weeks. After that, you can return the car with one week's at any point. You can either take a short break from renting (of at least one week) or hand the car back permanently
- Do you accept debit or credit cards?
- Yes. You can pay by cash, plastic, or direct debit. Otto does not accept American Express or Diners Card
- Can Otto Provide me with fully comp PCO insurance?
- Yes! Otto Car can provide fully comp PCO insurance for you and sort out the paperwork on your behalf.
- Can I rent without insurance?
- Yes, provided that you can prove that you already have suitable PCO insurance.
- What happens if I have an accident or need roadside assistance?
- Call our insurance company to report an accident within 4 hours (see yellow sticker in vehicle) and then call our Otto Recovery service
- In the event of an incident, how can Taxi Witness CCTV help me
- Taxi witness is there for your protection and to give you peace of mind, however please don’t rely on this and remember to always take down third party details and double check third party registration
- Do I need to pay for servicing charges such as new brakes or tyres?
- No. All maintenance and Otto Recovery Service is included in your rental cost. There are no hidden extras
- How does the Otto Reward scheme work?
- We believe you should be rewarded for choosing Otto Car, and that’s why if you meet the following conditions you will receive a half a week free every 12 weeks:
- Pay on time for 12 weeks
- Complete a Free Online Learning Driving course
- No fault Accidents
- Attend service appointments on time
- Is there a mileage restriction?
- Yes, there is a fair usage policy of 800 miles per week. If you exceed this, you can be liable for a charge of 25p per mile
- Does the car come with a PHV licence?
- Absolutely, your new car will be licensed and ready to use